We are working to provide a safe environment for participants and spectators.
**If you have or have had a fever, shortness of breath, flu-like symptoms, a new loss of taste or smell or been exposed to someone with COVID-19 within the last 72 hours, please DO NOT come to this event.**
- You will be required to fill out and sign a COVID-19 release form prior to being allowed to participate in the event.
- We ask that participants have a mask available at all times. While you are not required to wear a mask while riding your bike, you may be asked to wear it during the event where volunteers or small groups of people are gathered, e.g. at check-in, rest stops, while waiting in line for restrooms or food, etc.
- Each attendee is responsible for being aware of their proximity to others and should do their part to maintain social distance and follow the guidelines set in place by our elected leaders.
- We ask that you wash your hands or use hand sanitizer as often as possible during your stay.
- Cyclists MUST ride single file to ensure proper distancing during the ride.