RIDE THE BANKS OF THE BAY!!
THE 23rd ANNUAL TOUR de CHESAPEAKE WELCOMES YOU TO MATHEWS COUNTY, VIRGINIA!!!
JOIN US THIS YEAR ON MAY 21, 2022!!!
Mark your calendars for the 2022 Tour de Chesapeake on May 21st in Mathews, VA! Join us on Facebook for quick updates.”
“CASUAL” ** “FLAT” ** “LAID BACK” ** “FUN” ** “EASY”
“WELCOME TO MATHEWS! WE ARE SO GLAD YOU ARE HERE!”
Lynda Smith Greve,
The County of Mathews, the Mathews Land Conservancy, and the Mathews Visitor Center are your hosts for this event. Celebrate the arrival of spring with a weekend of scenic cycling – great FLAT routes with views of the water everywhere you turn, delicious local eats, toe-tapping music, and nice, down-home folks to help you with whatever you need!
Tour de Chesapeake is a family-friendly cycling event located in Mathews County, on Virginia’s Middle Peninsula. The supported ride is all day on Saturday, but we hope you will make a weekend of it and see all Mathews has to offer. We have lined up a whole assortment of things for you to do on Friday, Saturday and Sunday too!
- Fully Supported Saturday Ride (Rest Stops and SAG)
- Great Scenery and Historical Sites
- Free Onsite Camping Available
- Multiple Route Choices
- Families Welcome
- Breakfast Available Saturday
- Box Lunch Advance Purchase Option at Williams Wharf Landing
- Saturday Night Seafood Feast and Party at the Wharf
- Dessert Reception at THMS, Ride Headquarters
- Ride Recovery Yoga and Massage
- 10th Annual “Art deTour” on Saturday
2022 Tour de Chesapeake is proudly sponsored by:
Burton’s Waterfront, Bernie La Casse, Agent
Mathews Economic Development Authority
Riverside Walter Reed Hospital
*If you wish to be a TDC sponsor, please go to our sponsor page for more information.
20th ANNIVERSARY TDC JERSEYS ARE NOW SOLD OUT!!
Stay tuned for news on BRAND NEW TDC jerseys for 2022!